Source code is not loading properly

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jan 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM
I tried to download the latest release of the source code and open the solution file. First it didn't open the solution properly as neither of the project was loading. Then I removed all and tried to load one by one. It went fine with some message boxes.

When I tried to build the solution, I am getting following error 

Error 2 Unable to find source file 'C:\A-MyStay\Applications\BTSTCPIP-18794\Components\Libraries\Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.Adapter.Tcp\App.config' for file 'App.config', located in '[TARGETDIR]', the file may be absent or locked. C:\A-MyStay\Applications\BTSTCPIP-18794\Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.Adapter.Tcp\Setup\Setup.vdproj Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.Adapter.Tcp.Setup

Error 4 Cryptographic failure while signing assembly 'c:\A-MyStay\Applications\BTSTCPIP-18794\Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.Adapter.Tcp\Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.Adapter.Tcp.Schemas\obj\Deployment\~Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.Adapter.Tcp.Schemas.dll' -- 'Error reading key file '..\..\TcpProperySchema.snk' -- The system cannot find the file specified. '

I guess App.Config and TcpPropertySchema.snk files are not available as download. May you please add them?
Jan 29, 2009 at 2:25 PM
I could able to build properly by adding TcpProperySchema.snk file myself.