Discussions under Developer Forum

TCP/IP Duplex One Way Submit

first post: Sajwan wrote: I am trying to use duplex one way TCP/IP example but got the follow...

Biztalk server 2010 Codeplex adapter for TCP\IP

first post: balaganga wrote: Hi Team, i am starting to use the codeplex Tcp\IP adapter in my p...

Configure Solicit-Response implementation

first post: jshammah wrote: Hi All, Great tool. I'm attempting to implement the adaptor, an am...

latest post: DeepakSHAW wrote: Hi, I had the same problem. and the solution is - In the Static O...

Out of memory exception errors may occur in the BizTalk Server process on Windows Server 2008

first post: huebner wrote: Hello,i got a bad problem :(I use the TwoWay TCP connection and it ...

latest post: Faisalshabbir wrote: Dears, I am also observing the same behvaior in one of your projec...

Problem with multiple messages in one connection

first post: junaidhassanalvi wrote: Hello, I am using TCP Adapter in BizTalk Server 2006. I have si...

Send the entire Message with End Delimeters As CR/LF

first post: KiranDeodhar wrote: Hi ,I am trying to send message with End Frame delimeter as Carria...

Memory and CPU Spike in Load Balancing environment

first post: sreenath78 wrote: Hey guys,I used this adapter for tcp communication on an assignment...

Latency in solicit-response pattern using TCPIP Adapter

first post: kktexas wrote: Hi All,We are using TCPIP Adapter for communication between Biztalk...

Please help

first post: ninemvp wrote: I use biztalk 2009 with TCP Adaptermy send port config: Static Sol...

TCPIP Adapter BTS2010

first post: kjha wrote: HiI have a customer that is supposed to upgradet to BizTalk Server ...

latest post: mbrimble wrote: I think that the duplex part of this adapter might not work anymore...