Discussions under Project Management Forum

TCP/IP Duplex One Way Submit

first post: Sajwan wrote: I am trying to use duplex one way TCP/IP example but got the follow...

Out of memory exception errors may occur in the BizTalk Server process on Windows Server 2008

first post: huebner wrote: Hello,i got a bad problem :(I use the TwoWay TCP connection and it ...

latest post: Faisalshabbir wrote: Dears, I am also observing the same behvaior in one of your projec...

Send the entire Message with End Delimeters As CR/LF

first post: KiranDeodhar wrote: Hi ,I am trying to send message with End Frame delimeter as Carria...

Memory and CPU Spike in Load Balancing environment

first post: sreenath78 wrote: Hey guys,I used this adapter for tcp communication on an assignment...

Please help

first post: ninemvp wrote: I use biztalk 2009 with TCP Adaptermy send port config: Static Sol...

TCPIP Adapter BTS2010

first post: kjha wrote: HiI have a customer that is supposed to upgradet to BizTalk Server ...

latest post: mbrimble wrote: I think that the duplex part of this adapter might not work anymore...

Restrictions in the Adapter with many fast connections?

first post: huebner wrote: Hello, i send 16.000 XML messages (in 6 sec.) via OneWay TCP and i...

BizTalk 2009 und TCPIP Adapter

first post: huebner wrote: Hello, i want to use the TCPIP Adapter on a BizTalk 2009 Server - ...

latest post: jplummer wrote: Hi DennisWill upload latest source after sending this message, sorr...

Dynamic TCP Port

first post: serdarkalayci wrote: Hi there, I have to send messages to handheld devices, so I think ...

Error resolving party

first post: DrNappalm wrote: Hi all, I have implemented a BizTalk solution with 5 parties wh...

latest post: DrNappalm wrote: Hi, I did not resolve the issue... I tried to achieve some mo...